Thursday, June 7, 2012

ANYTHING GOES AND BINGO

Hi There
Hope I find everyone well.  I was away for a long weekend with hubby - celebrated 45th Anniversary - I could say where did the years go but then I could look in my mirror and show you:) lol  Had a great time and now I am back to my cards! I have been drooling over this Mo Manning image and finally got down to coloring and adding this sweet fairy to a card.  This card is being sent to our niece's daughter - she just had a baby girl.  Now I want to do one in blue too!  So here she is - hope you like her!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Mo's DP2 #138 - "Anything Goes"
Wild Orchid Challenge Week #51 - "Bingo" for 3 across ribbon/lace, flowers, pink


A little bit closer to see the shine on her wings and hair!

Copic Markers: Skin E000 E00 E11 R11; Hair Y21 Y23; Wings R000, Y000, B0000
Lady Bug R29; Little Outfit R20 R21 R22  lots of stardust on wings and some on her hair

DP - Kaiser Craft/Sweet Nothings; The Kraft Journal (light) for background of image and label and butterflies - which I colored with Copic markers.  Love how soft and different the markers are on the Kraft papers.  Butterflies are MS punch, stamp used on label is from Lili of the Valley
Lace from Michaels craft store, pearls are Recollections
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, and beautifully colored! I've been eying this one too. It is just SO cute and you have done a wonderful job turning her into a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Love those wings. Congrats on 45 years - WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how adorable is this CaroleAnn! You've done such a beautiful coloring job on this little fairy. I'm so glad you're playing along with the challenge this week. Congratulations on your 45th! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!