Saturday, July 14, 2012

SHABBY CHIC - FAIRY STYLE

Hi There

Happy Saturday morning to everyone!  I am going to enter this card for the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge #54 - I think I am in time.  Always late is me :)  I was excited to do this card as the theme of Shabby Chic lent it self very well to all my fairy goodies I received the other day.  So here it is!  Have a great weekend - do something fun ;)  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

The first picture is the card itself - but I did some closeups because of all the goodies I used - if you wish to see those - there is some very pretty lace that sparkles with fairy dust, a paper flower which is surrounded by WOC's little roses, a crystal sparkle star pin which is tied with pink & white twine, a flower doily, a bead that I used up in the corner of the WOC's corner filigree, the beautiful image is one of the fairy cards I received that I added some liquid pearls to it and of course, stardust.  The sentiment in the MS label is from Lili of the Valley!  The DP background paper is from Kaiser Craft - Grandmother.  Hope you enjoy taking a peek!  I had fun putting this together - (thanks to Carolyn over at Littlegretel Dolls I have a little box of treasures that I will be going into many times - I am sure!)






5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful CaroleAnn! I just love that fairy. Her sparkly wings and the tiny little flowers on her dress are so pretty. Beautifully done. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. that fairy is gorgeous and all you've done with your embellishing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew u would make something lovely CaroleAnn !
    The sentiment is just perfect ^_^
    Fairy wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CaroleAnn what a stunning card I love how you have made the wings glisten , what a super sentiment too well done Its fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!