Friday, July 6, 2012

WILD ORCHID CHALLENGE #53

Good Morning
It seems a cooler this morning but still going to be over 90 but I will be in work where we have some AC pumping!  I made another bear card for my sister - she likes bears and this bear from Lili of the Valley is adorable.  So here is my second card with this little furry friend and I would like to enter it for Wild Orchid Challenge #53


Colored with copic markers - image is from Lili of the Valley - Flowers are Sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts, butterfly sticker from stash and the sentiment from Penny Black was stamped on a MS scroll punch, papers and button from Websters Pages.  Stardust on the flower and butterflies in the image - this is a fun image to color!

1 comment:

  1. CarolAnn what a beautiful card those papers are so pretty , what a fab image and your colouring is superb well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!