Sunday, September 23, 2012

LOVE FALL COLORS CARD

Hi There!
I hope your enjoyed your weekend!  Today was a good day for me so I was able to get a card done for two challenges.

Since I love the fall this was a challenge I could not ignore.  Autumn Colors!!!
For me personally, I get my strength from nature - just looking at the beautiful colors and inhaling and letting nature enter into my soul - revives me - if you can know what it is I am trying to convey!

I had some great colors popping around in my head and put this card together by using DP from K&C Handmade and Merryweather and also DCWV Four Seasons.  The butterflies from MS punches and I used Kraft paper and colored with Copics and lots of stardust.  Flowers, Doily, Lace, Flourish Corners - all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Image is called "Blossom"  from Lily of the Valley and colored with my Copics. Rhinestones, fall leaves, and ticket are from Recollections. It doesn't really show up in my photo but I did stamp some leaves on the background paper. Stamp sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Here's  looking forward to some wonderful autumn colors to come our way here on the East Coast of upstate New York - using my favorite sweatshirts to keep out the fall wind chills - and sipping a cup of Chai-Spice tea - thanks so much for stopping by - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Entering this card for the following Challenges:
Lili of the Valley - Flower Power
Wild Orchid Crafts - Challenge #59 Autumn Colors







3 comments:

  1. An autumnly card in great colours!
    Thank you for entering our challenge at WOC this time :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this card! You have definitely captured "fall" with your beautiful coloring & embellishments. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CaroleAnn! Those fall colors really are beautiful. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!