Sunday, October 7, 2012

HALLOWEEN - BLACK WIDOW

Hi, There!
Hope you are have a great Sunday afternoon.  Tomorrow is my birthday so we are celebrating with the family today.  But I have Monday and Tuesday off from work, so hubby is taking me upstate for an overnight celebration - going to a town that has lots of "crafty type stores" to browse!  Good guy  -as he has to have patience for this one ;)

I had fun coloring this design and I actually have another Delicious Doodles design colored but not designed into a card yet.  This one is called Black Widow - love this lady with her spider friends!  Now one of the challenges I am entering this card into you could not use any patterned papers (Fab N Funky) - this was a challenge for me!  So I found some sparkle papers and added some dimensional stickers.  I had to keep slapping by hands from reaching over and grabbing all those great Halloween papers I have!!! LOL

Thanks for stopping  by for a peek - enjoy the rest of the weekend and I will see you all next week!  Hugs ~CaroleAnn


RECIPE:
Copic Markers for coloring
Chipboard corners with added glitter dots from Recollections
Flower from Wild Orchid Crafts colored with black Copic marker
Spider SnowGlobe sticker from K&C
Sparkle paper from DCWV and Black paper from stash
Chipboard spider from K&C
Spider sticker from Paper House
Scroll sticker from Recollections
Stardust on webs and her eyes and her spider jewelry

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles - Challenge #5 Add a flower or a flower in your project (my image has the flower but I also added a flower that I colored black from WOC
Hooked on Craft # 25 - Challenge - Halloween - This is a Monthly Challenge
Fab N Funky - Challenge #141 - No Patterned Paper - this was not easy for me but I enjoyed the challenge - made me search my stash a little deeply :)
Live and Love Crafts - Challenge #4 - Halloween and/or Autumn Colors -This is  a  Monthly Challenge
Wild Orchid Crafts - Challenge #60 Anything Goes and use at least one WOC product - my flower



9 comments:

  1. Oh boy does she make a great Halloween card. :-) Awesome job with the image CaroleAnn! Hope your trip is lots of fun. What a sweet hubby. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! stunning stamp and stunning card! Happy birthday and happy shopping!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card CaroleAnn with wonderful designs and gorgeous coloring. Hope you had a great weekend. hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CaroleAnn...I'm back again with my Delicious Doodles DT hat on...and your card is still FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us this week. hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring & layout, as always. Just a super card! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CaroleAnn,
    Happy belated birthday! Oh this is a great Halloween card; never seen that image before, but she certainly looks spooky to me! Awesome colouring and cool details; just perfect for this month's LLC challenge! Thanks for joining us.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card but does not qualify for the WOC challenge, please check out our rules - no more than 3 challenges may be combined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev
      Thanks - silly of me not to read the rules first. Thanks for taking the time to look at my card and I will be back as I love WOC!! Hugs

      Delete
  8. Fab card, although that spider has made me shiver, lol
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Live & Love Crafts
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!