Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LOVE U CARD

Hi There!
I hope my post finds you enjoying your evening.  I have been waiting for the right moment to use this image by Crafts and Me - it is called Casting Down Imaginations!  Isn't she beautiful and love her wings.  Got to use lots of star dust on those!!  Thanks for stopping by and I will be back later this week.  I would like to enter this card in the following three challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Pink, Pearls and Lace - this is for the month of October
Wild Orchid Crafts - Week 61 - Silver and/or Gold
Crafts and Me - Challenge 105 Anything Goes

Recipe
Digi Image - Casting Down Imaginations by Sara Burrier
Copic Markers:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - N1, N4 and Silver Stickles and Pink Liquid Pearls
Wings -  RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV09, R20, R21and lots of Star Dust
Gown - RV09, R20, R21
Silver Liquid Pearls surrounding the image
Lace from Michaels
Doily, Pearl Hearts and Silver filigree corners from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sparkle Silver flourish and Letter U  from Recollections
Paper from DCWV The Four Seasons
Circle of love a freebie in a magazine from Fiskars Fuse
Thought I would try a close up to capture all the sparkle on her wings and hair but not quite as I thought it would show up in the photo.

6 comments:

  1. Hi CaroleAnne, fabulous card, love all the lace and the bling, wish I could colour as good as you. Thanks for popping over to my blog, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! She is gorgeous & your layout just adds to her beauty. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CaroleAnn! You've embellished your card so prettily. I love those Sara Burrier images. Thanks so much for your encouraging words on my blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card CaroleAnne. The digi image is fab! Hugs ... Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole Ann,

    Please visit my blog as I have left you an award there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at WOC this challenge.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!