Sunday, November 4, 2012

I MISS YOU SIS

Hi There!  And I am so glad to be back online.  I hope everyone in blogland and beyond is okay.  It has been a trip here on the East Coast of the USA!!  So much disaster!  I can't believe some of the images that I have seen.  My prayers go out to all and I hope my post finds you okay.  I had to deal with gas lines in the '70's - you would get gas on the odd or even number days depending on what your license plate ended with and I can't believe that is back in force in the state of New Jersey!!
Well, to my card - I saw this clear stamp image from Katy Sue Design and fell in love with it and it is perfect for my sister so here it is Sis just for you and of course, I would like to enter it for two challenges.  Thanks for stopping by and if you did it means you have access to the internet!  Yay!!  Big Hugs ~CaroleAnn


Crafts and Me Challenge #108 - Bling It Up
Wild Orchid Crafts Week #62 Challenge - Bling It Up



Recipe
Image and sentiment from Katy Sue Designs
Copic Markers
DP - Sassafra/Cherry Delicious
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts except for the Purple Daisy that is from Recollections
Crystal hearts from my stash given to me by my sister ;)
Side view

She is just so cute!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card! ♥

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the design is absolutely beautiful! Most of my family is in New Jersey. They just got their electricity back last night. They have to throw all their food away. I also have friends on Staten Island where I grew up that lost almost everything. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning carole-ann.your details and colours are really beautiful and i loev the sweet image.
    thanks so much for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness what an adorable image... and so perfectly colored!!! Love the layout and all the pretty flowers!!!

    I too grew up in Staten Island for 8 years and my heart aches for those who are facing this devastation. So much pain and now cold stormy weather coming again! Prayers for all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!