Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MEET ME UNDER THE MISTLETOE

Hi, There!
Okay, I am surprising myself with this one!  Obviously I am not cleaning my house or turkey trimmings shopping.  Another card has been made and about 20 more to go to be made!!  Maybe!!  Here's my card for today.  Thanks so much for taking a peek.  Till next time.  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
Card Recipe
Image is from Sugar Nellie - Girl With Elf - and colored with my Copics and lots of stardust and liquid pearls
Spellbinder label
Papers from Bazzill/ Believe by Margie Romney-Aslett
Flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts
Snowflake stickers from K&C
Sentiment Sticker is from BoBunny that I mounted on some Bazzill basic red


I would like to enter this card for the following two challenges:
Sugar Bowl Challenge #95  Erika's Sketch - love this sketch but I kept with the holiday colors since I have so many more Christmas cards to make:)
Wild Orchard Crafts Challenge #63  Traditional Christmas - Which I feel is the colors I used and the traditional "Kissing Under The Mistletoe
Closeup
Side view

15 comments:

  1. so gorgeous caroleann.your papers and design are stunning and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! You've added the perfect papers & layout to the perfect image. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Those homey papers give a great Christmas feel to your card CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card CaroleAnn. Sweet image, beautifully colored. Thanks for the lovely comments made on my blog. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie this is just amazing, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. CaroleAnn, your card is gorgeous, fab colouring and I love that sweet image!

    Thanks my friend for your beautiful comments, they touched my heart. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Carole Anne this is so pretty what a lovely card.
    Thank you for visiting , ref the Serif
    I will email you next time I do a Tutorial on the serif scenes so you can see how. Its so easy Carole Anne, I too was scared to use it at first, but now its second nature. Big Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOps forgot to say , When you import a digital stamped image into Serif the image has a white surround , I just take the image into the "CUT OUT STUDIO" , its a tab on the Serif task bar at the top. The cut out studio will allow you to remove the white outline leaving a white stamped image . I then put that image into my scenes resizing it in proportion to the scene, I then print out the full sheet and then colour the image in . Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine
      Thanks so much for the serif info and I will look forward to your tutorial when you do one. So sweet of you to take the time to give me the tips on this wonderful technique you have!! Some day I am going to play with it. Big Hugs and Thanks

      Delete
  10. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I am honored, as I have taken a look around you blog and really enjoy your work, too! You have made my day!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely perfect! Love all the elements and the coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous so love the colours too just perfect, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carole Ann. First of all - many thanks for your lovely comment - so happy abaout this.
    But your cards are stunning as well. Love how you use embellis - so beautiful
    Have a nice day
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous. I wish I had your talent. If you want to see my last card click on the link and tell me if you like.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.396899507046086.87091.103088983093808&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=396899767046060&set=a.396899507046086.87091.103088983093808&type=3&theater

    Hakuna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!