Sunday, January 27, 2013

LITTLE WHISPERS

Hi, There
Well I am hoping I make this challenge as I see there is one hour to go.  So here is my card for  three challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #67 Coming Up Roses
Crafts and Me Challenge #117 Vintage
Lili of the Valley Challenge Anything Goes 

Closeup
Side view
Card Recipe
Colored with copic markers and the image is from Katy Sue Designs, clear stamp set called Little Whispers.  They are so cute these little kids!  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts; sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley, papers are from Graphic 45 Little Darlings, Lace is from my stash and naturally I used some stardust.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card carole-ann.adorable sweet image and your soft colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness look at that yummy lace. Perfect choice to go with the vintage images CaroleAnn. Super sweet card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CaroleAnn, your beautifully colored Little Whispers image looks fabulous on this pretty and special friendship card. Lovin' your use of the soft layers of swagged lace and other wonderful supporting accents too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "vintage" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!