Friday, February 8, 2013

SPECIAL DAY CARD - Isn't She Cute

Hi, There
Well, this could be a special day for me - it is snowing hard and I have the day off - good timing if I say so myself.  But I have the grandkids home from school so that will keep me occupied.  Did manage to get this card finished and these are some of my favorite colors to use. And the image is from Lili of the Valley - she is cute!  I colored the lace butterfly (from Wild Orchid Crafts) but it did not show up in the right colors in the photo.  It is a shade of green with a touch of pink.  I hope you are all staying warm and if you have to travel in any kind of slippery, wet, or ice and snow - be careful and I hope your guardian angels are with you all the way home!  thanks for taking a peek - till my next card project - big hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - #192  Lets Get Cute - so the image fits this very nicely

Crafts and Me Challenge #119 - Your Favorite Color Combos

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #69 - Anything Goes

Card Side View
Card Image Close Up
Card Recipe
Papers used are from Lost N Found - both Breeze and Blush
Image "Best Dress"  from  Lili of the Valley   I used Copic Markers for coloring and lots of stardust and liquid pearls.  The sentiment from Lili of the Valley and stamped on a MS die cut
WOC products are the ribbon in the corner, corner filigree, and the lace butterfly that I colored with my Copic markers.
The friendship sticker is from K&C and the lace and rhinestones from my stash

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous carole-ann.really pretty colours and details and I love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such a cute image and beautiful design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Everything about it is perfect. Love the coloring & the added stardust just pops it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie, what a stunning creation, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carole Ann - gorgeous colouring, thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment you left, Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!