Sunday, February 17, 2013

THANK YOU IN PINK & CREAM

Hi, There!
The wind is howling so loud here and I am just hoping we can hold on to our electricity.  There was a lot of sunshine so that was enjoyable.  I did my baby clothes shopping and found a nice big basket to pile everything in.  I want to wrap it up in cellophane and top it off with some Gerber Daises of yellow, blue and pink with lots of ribbons.  I will take a picture of it when done.  Okay, on to the card for the challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts of Pink and Cream - oh some of my favorite colors!!!  And can you believe it - no coloring on this card anywhere!!  LOL  So here is my card - thanks for stopping by again and I hope you have a wonderful creative week!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #70  - Pink & Cream

Card Side View
Card Recipe
Papers from K&C and also I used KaiserCraft/Forget-Me-Not, a Spellbinder label stamped with a sentiment from Verve "Words Cannot Express", crystals from Prima, all flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts - cherry blossom, small roses, gypsophila, and heather.  Little bow and heart from my stash.

7 comments:

  1. wow so stunning carole-ann.really pretty design and i love your soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful thank-you card, Carol-Ann!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even with no coloring, this is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CaroleAnn! WOC flowers are always delish! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at WOC this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful creation! Love colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!