Monday, September 9, 2013

BUTTERFLIES FOR YOU

P.S. WOW!  This card was Spotlighted at Allsorts Challenge Week 223 "Butterflies"  and at "Delicious Doodles Challenge #52".  Thanks so much for choosing my card - I am honored to be among so many talented artists!!

Hi, There!
This has to be a first for me - no designer paper used!!!  Oh, My Goodness!  Can you believe it - but I wanted to enter a CAS challenge so decided to keep it simple and I am pleased with it.  This is one of my favorite digi images from Delicious Doodles and she is a lot of fun to color up!  I popped the butterflies up with some foam dots.  Text is from my stash and I put it on a tag from Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells.  I love their paper so next card I have to use some of their papers - I was slapping my hand the hold time making this card;)  Thanks for visiting with me tonight - hope you are having a good start to your week - till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles Challenge #52 - Use the colors purple, turquoise and gold
CASE Study Challenge #156
Allsorts Challenge Week 223 - Butterflies
Bunny Zoe's Challenge for the Month of September - Something Blue


CARD RECIPE:
Image from Delicious Doodles and colored with Copic Markers and purple stickles were applied on her wings and the butterflies.  Used a Spellbinder die cut to frame her.

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so stunning carole-ann.i love the cas deisgn.it really shows off the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CaroleAnn, I love this image and her fabulous hair colour. A super CAS card.
    Thanks for your visits to my blog and vote of support hun, so appreciated.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I'm like you! I have a horrid time making a card without DP...something so scary about a plain background! But you aced it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Caroleann this is delightful I just love your colouring of this image, well done, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week good luck xxxx

    ps please remember to enter you card a 2nd time, using your blog address not this post, gives you 2 chances of winning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome CAS card. It's such a fabulous image and well colored that it really doesn't need anything else!

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Caroleann,
    this is superb colouring, one of my fav's this week. Thankyou for sharing it with us at Allsorts Challenge Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!