Saturday, September 14, 2013

PUMPKIN KITTY

Hi, There!
I hope you have some glorious weather to be enjoying.  It is a fall day here on East Coast of USA.  I am loving it and feeling those warm fall moments of apple cider, crisp granny smith apples and pumpkins!!!!  So here is a cute image from Mo Manning called "Bat Cat"!  I think he is so cute - I bet Robin is hiding behind one of those pumpkins.  I would like to enter this for Sketch N Stash Challenge #121 and their optional theme was "time" - so I added a flying clock - because that is how I feel about the time just "flying by" lately!!  I feel like I just said hello to summer and now its good-bye!!  Well, now another season to enjoy - that's the beauty of the changing seasons - each season has its own joys!  Hope you enjoyed stopping by and thanks for visiting.  Till next time, Hugs ~  CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card for the following three challenges:
Hobby House Challenge #4 - you have to use one of the Hobby House Artists and my pick is Mo Manning's "Bat Cat"
Sketch N Stash Challenge #121 - Follow the lovely sketch and optional theme is "time" - something new for me is the die cut in the upper corner and my digi image of Bat Cat is new
Wild Orchid Challenge #85 - Add a die cut - my little die cut behind the "flying clock" and wild orchid flowers

Card Recipe
Bat Cat image colored with copic markers and added some sparkle to the mask and liquid pearls here and there around the image.  Matted the image on some Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers.  The clock paper is also from Steampunk Spells.  In side of card has more of this great DP along with a stamp that I used from this set - a flying clock!!  Flowers from Wild Orchid.  Die cut from Spellbinders and glitter ribbon from my stash.

Two Inside Views:

6 comments:


  1. This is a beauty! I love the way you colored it, especially the cat! This is a great Halloween card and of course, having a cat on it makes it perfect at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! I love it, just couldn't be more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colouring and a super image choice from a great artist, thank you for sharing it with us at the Hobby House Challenge
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so gorgeous carole-ann.your colours and design are stunning and i love the fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Best regards, Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faaaaabulous card Carole-Ann. Super colour combo and gorgeous embelllies! Thanks for joining us at SNS this time, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!