Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MWAHHHHHH!

Hi, There!
Beautiful sunny day here and as I promised not a leaf card.  I have bought some new stamps from Stamping Bella and this one is called "Senior-ita" Wanda!  I just love this stamp and I can feel that big kiss coming my way.  This stamp comes with two sentiments - "Mwahhhhh!" such the title of my post and "I miss you so so much!"  Since this is October and "Breast Cancer Awareness" month, I am dedicating this card to my best friend Terry that I lost to breast cancer 6 years ago.  I miss you Terry every day and I prayer that some day we will not be having a month dedicated to this disease.  But now on a brighter note, I am sending this card to my sister because I miss her too and we can not visit each other the way we would like to due to the miles between us but I am hoping Wanda can convey the love I feel for my sister by giving her a big Mwahhhhh!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.  Till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Case Study Challenge #163 - I am using the pink for my inspiration
Challenges 4 Everybody #32 - Anything Goes
Live & Love Crafts Challenge #16 - Use Pink

Card Recipe:
White card stock and the image "Wanda" was framed with a Spellbinder circle frame and another cut out form DP "Wild Rose Studio" also the inside has a border from the same DP
Wanda has been spruced up with Copic Markers:
Skin  E0000 E000 E00 E11 E93 E04
Hair  C0 C1 C2 C3 and a touch of R81
Outfit  R81 R83 R85  G21 G94 C1 C2 C3
And pearls, liquid pearls and stardust


6 comments:

  1. This is such a hoot! I may have to have this stamp some day. It's sure to give your sister not only a laugh, but let her know how much you love & miss her. This is just a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card,love the image and great design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a very nice image, full of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe this is brilliant caroleann.i love the fantastic fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee. I just love fun character stamps like this. They are so fun to bring alive with markers. Fabulous job CaroleAnn! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!