Saturday, November 23, 2013

SNOWFLAKES AND LOVE

Hi There!

This is a card I made using one of Mo Manning's images but I can't use it for their challenge as this is a card and the challenge over there is anything but a card.  But it is such a cute image - I had to use it again.  She is the cutest little baby girl fairy and I love the crystals on her wings.  She is loving her snowflake ball that she made - lots of fun to color.  I haven't had much time to play with all the festivities coming our way - like Turkey Day;) - I am doing all the cooking but I enjoy it!  So if you celebrate Thanksgiving - have a happy and blessed one and I hope surrounded with loved ones.  Thanks so much for stopping by - till next time - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend - Feeling Festive
Wild Orchid Challenge #90 - Snowflakes
Image is colored with Copic Markers.  I used some of my new embellishments from Live & Love Crafts - Magnolia pink flowers, love lite bulb, glass bubbles, - my papers are Classic Elegance/Melissa Frances, paper white roses, silver corners and little pearl heart from Wild Orchids Crafts, the little roses and pearl flourishes from my stash, I used some cheesecloth behind the flower arrangement and used some fran-tage on the papers and the image - aged rose and shabby pink embossing enamel, snowflakes in the flower arrangement and the snowflake garland are from my stash and I sprinkled some Fran-tage - silver halo mix - here and there on the flowers etc.  I tried for some closeups but sorry they are not too clear!

 This shows the love bulb
This I tried to show the snowflake trinkets added to the flower arrangement.
Tried to show you a closer view of the glass bubbles and the sparkle trim along the side.


5 comments:

  1. I can understand why you love this image! Not only is she beautiful, but you have colored her perfectly and made her into a darling card! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your wonderful card!

    Best regards, Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is so stunning caroleann.gorgeous pretty details and colours and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've gone from the norm and used some unusual colours for Christmas. Lovely detailing and a super image. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!