Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LOVE IS BEING TWITTERPATED

Hi, There!

I love this image of this little mouse and he is definitely twitterpated!  Who could resist him and his little flower present.  He reminds me of the character in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" in a scene that the line of "I am not bad, I am just drawn that way" was said - everyone was twitterpated with Mrs. Roger Rabbit! LOL  I was excited to post this for the challenge at QKR Stampede as a good friend of mine is a member of the design team!!!  Go Sherri!!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
QKR Stampede #74 - Hearts and Kisses
Deep Ocean Challenge #71 - Love Is All Around
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #96 - Love Is

 Card Recipe:
Image is called Kissed from QKR Stampede and colored with Copic Markers.  Papers used are from BoBunny, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, heart doily and heart charm from Live and Love Crafts, rhinestone hearts and ribbon from my stash.  I put some sugar kisses on the side in Versamark ink - not sure you can see them that good in the photo.
Inside view:











6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I get to be the first to tell you how absolutely adorable this little guy is! Wow! I love this card! It's perfect in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable! I love the coloring...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roger Rabbit? What a movie! And what a card. Your coloring and layout are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I used mice, too. This guy is sooooo sweet! Love the glitter outline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous caroleann.fab sweet image and i love your design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!