Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SPRING SHOWERS

Hi, There!
Hope all your spring showers will be short and to be followed by tons of May flowers!  So looking forward to this Spring and this was a fun easel card to make while I was thinking of the flowers to come soon.  I love this image by Krista Smith and it is a great digital image to color.  I really like her boots and would like a pair not to mention I also like her hair - color and all ;)  Till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs April Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge #26 Butterflies
Wild Orchid Challenge #100 Bling It On


 Card Recipe:
Saturated Canary Digital Image colored with my Copic Markers
E0000 E000 E00 E93
BV000 BV00 BV02
G21 G24
B0000 B00 B01
Y000 Y00 Y02 Y06 Y08
Papers used Graphic 45 A Place In Time/April
Postcard cutout from same papers; flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts; Butterflies from MS punch; little keyhole, paper doily heart, and corners all from LLC; rhinestones from stash; pearl flourishes from Recollections; lots of stardust on butterflies and here and there on some flowers and borders in paper and I used some clear gloss for the raindrops and for her eyes; liquid pearl in her hair.
Card Closeup:


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I LOVE the hair!! And I love the color combinations too! This is an awesome card. (P.S. I'll let you have the boots if you give ME the umbrella!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :) Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's lovely! I love the image and the papers! Thank you for joining the Crafting By Designs April Anything Goes challenge! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning carole-ann.gorgeous pretty details and colours and I love the sc image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - interesting color combo... :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!