Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fairy Cards

Hi There!
I found the world of digi images and I do not think I will be looking back!  (Not putting away my rubber stamps - just enjoying a new adventure.)

I love anything to do with the Fairy World!  So these images are right up my alley.  Hope you like them and check out this wonderful artist Krista Smith  of Saturated Canary - in case my link does not work - see my list of blogs I love to follow.

 I will be quiet for awhile - no posting - my daughter is arriving from Minnesota to spend some time with us - I am sure our New York weather will seem like summer to her!  I will be back soon - hopefully with some new cards and no doubt more great digi images!  Hugs ~ Carole Ann
"Faerie is never very far away. . . and there are a thousand ways of getting there." - Susanna Clarke


 Stamp: Fairy - Saturated Canary/Krista Smith - I colored the image with Copic Markers and used glitter on the wings; Paper:  Webster's Pages; Flowers:  Oriental Trading Co.; Pearls:  Recollections


Stamp:  Fairy - Saturated Canary - Krista Smith - I colored the image with Copic Markers and used glitter for the wings.  DP is Bo Bunny  and Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!