Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Sister

Hi!  Well I usually do not blog on a weekend - have a fast minute so decided to upload a card I made for my Sis.  She is also an April Baby along with my grandchildren.  Still working on my granddaughter's card!  But this is for my Sis, Gina.  Wish we were together - lived closer not states apart!  I think she'll like it!  Have a great weekend --Happy St. Patty's Day - my hubby made some awesome Corn Beef and potatoes - YUMMY!  The best yet!  (Yes, I am very lucky - he is a great cook ;) Thanks for taking the time in your busy schedule to stop by -  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn



1 comment:

  1. CaroleAnne, thank you for visiting my blog. Your words touched my heart and I'm so glad you dropped by.

    I love the lace you added to your card, very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!