Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Showers/May Flowers

Hi, There

Saturated Canary Challenge #15

When I read that Saturated Canary was doing a challenge on "Spring Showers" - it was a perfect excuse for me to color another Krista Smith image - like I need any excuses! lol  This is an easel card so I did take a few photos for you to take a peek inside.  The library that is located not far from where I work is celebrating their 100 year anniversary!  Since I visit them quite often on my lunch break, I decided to give them this card in celebration!  Hope they like it!

 I used copic markers to color the image and all flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and the papers are from my stash.  I added a text stamp from Penny Black and I computer generated the Happy Anniversary etc.
 Inside card:
Close up:

7 comments:

  1. hiyah caroleanne!!
    this is gorgeous hun, I love the blues and the easel fold.
    Thank you for popping in and joining us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caoleanne, saw your card over on Saturated Canary challenge blog, it's stunning, I love that hair!
    Love your blog, have become a follower, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI CaroleAnn, I have to say that I think those images are absolutely adorable. And her hair is so typical of today's young folks. Thanks my friend for your lovely comments. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love how you colored her hair! Do you have a list of colors you used?
    Beautiful card! I saw your link on Saturated Canary.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow CaroleAnn! You have accomplished something I've never tried--colored hair. I've always been scared to try using anything but normal hair colors, but you've done a wonderful job. In fact your whole image looks amazing! Beautiful job on the easel card too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CaroleAnn, what a stunning card love how you have coloured her , fabulous and a great shaped card love it.
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi CarolAnn !
    Wow I LOVE the way u coloured this image !
    It's my favorite colour and her hair is amazing and the boots too ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!