Thursday, November 8, 2012

C IS FOR CAROLING VICTORIA STYLE



Hi, There
I had this image already colored and ready to go so I spent more time on the design and happy with the results.  So without further chatter - all though it is cold here so I think that is my teeth chattering ;)   Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are warm and cozy and sipping some hot cocoa!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn



I would like to enter  this card for the following three challenges:

Mos Digital Challenge #160 - "C is for - " - easy peasy since I used their image Victoria Caroling
Hooked on Craft Challenge #26 - Christmas - No Red/Green - This works since I had already colored this in blues, burgundy and tan

CLP's SKETCH #53  - this is the last sketch for 2012  so this is open for the Month of November -  a great bit of inspiration check out their site!



Recipe
Digi Image from Mo Manning "Victoria Caroling" - on spellbinder die cut shaded with chalk
Lili of the Valley sentiment on the little tag using Kraft Journal paper
Copic Markers/E000, E00, E95, E34, E35 and Pro-markers/Midnight Blue, Burgundy, Gold, Burnt Sienna, Tan, Lavender and Ice Grey 1. colored pencils for face shading and lots of sparkle from stickles star dust and crystals
DP - My Minds Eye/Christmas and the snowflake paper is from my stash
The little books I cut out from a collage book I have had for ages called Nostalgic Christmas Artsy Collage  and mounted them with 3D dots
Ribbon and flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts
Lace and button snowflakes from my stash










10 comments:

  1. This is just a beautiful card! Your coloring & layout both compliment each other perfectly. I love the glitter on her little muff too! You haven't missed a thing in making this just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Really love the way the blue paper is torn to expose the music paper. Hope you don't mind if I borrow that idea sometime. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane
      The sketch is not mine to take credit with as it is from CLP and they have some great ideas. Borrow away - that is what we all do - grow with each others inspirations! Love it! Hugs

      Delete
  3. so stunning carole-anne.your details are gorgeous and i love your colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The image and colouring are gorgeous and the design and papers chosen look fabulous!
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL That very CLP sketch is the one I could not get to work on my card CaroleAnn. :-) I think you did an amazing job with it and your image is colored perfectly. Love all those snowflakes. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole-Ann, popped over to say Hi and thank you for visiting my blog. I love your card, the layout is super and such wonderful detail. Am following you too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous winter card! Love the torn paper and all those wonderful details.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, love your take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at CLP this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and gorgeous image beautifully coloured love your layout and papers and all the added details
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!