Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A YEAR IN REVIEW

Hi, There  
I thought I would look back on some of my favorite cards for the year of 2012 as we say goodbye and hello to a new beginning. They are in no particular order - just some of my favorites.

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you that has visited my blog, left comments or not, just knowing you are there has been all the encouragement I needed to jump into this world of blogging.

I look so forward to seeing what you all create for 2013!  I wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Blessed New Year!
Create with love and keep a smile in your heart
Hugs always ~ CaroleAnn















Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane as much as I did.  This last card was my very favorite card that I made for my Mom while she was still with us and I have dedicated my blog in her memory.  

My Mom was very creative, sewing, painting, she did it all.
On one of those "I'm bored" days,  my Mom encouraged me to make cards.  She would come into my room and go thru the cards I had so eagerly lined up and she would give me a penny a card - like I had a little card shop in my bedroom. I love those memories and here I am some 50+ years later and what started out as a whim for a bored child, has now turned into a love of all paper crafts and still making cards with love to my Mom.  (Miss you Mom!)




5 comments:

  1. These cards are all precious and what a fabulous memory of your mom! Blessing for health and happiness in 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all beautiful & I know your mom is so proud of you & what you have accomplished. My mom was much the same as yours, always encouraging me & telling me how wonderful my creations were, even when they were not. We were both blessed to have special moms & I miss mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choices CaroleAnn. :-) May you have a wonderful and blessed new year to come! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so stunning CaroleAnn.Beautiful images and designs.
    Happy New Year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CaroleAnn...thank you for your kind comments on my blog....your cards are amazing...your colouring is just fantastic...

    My Mum was creative too...she loved sewing and knitting...she has Alzheimers now and is in a nursing home... She always loved my cards..good or bad..lol...and seemed quite thrilled with her christmas card I made. Bless her.

    Anyway... Happy New year to you and I'll be back to see more of your fabulous creation..

    Hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!