Tuesday, March 5, 2013

UNLOCK YOUR IMAGINATION WITH FAE

UPDATE: This card was Spotlighted at Delicious Doodles!

Hi There!

I was browsing the internet and found this great little shop - Scrap A Doodle Doo -  right in my backyard to where I work! So yes! On my lunch hour,  I went to visit and left behind a good portion of my wallet!  But it was worth it as I found some great papers and embellies! (Like I needed more ;)  Then I see Delicious Doodles is having a challenge using the color "yellow" and everything kind of fell together - using my new paper and a great digi image from Delicious Doodles called Fae - love these images.  So here is my card that I would like to enter for the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles - using the color Yellow

All Sorts Challenge Challenge #196 - For A Lady

Card Recipe
Digi Image called Fairy Fae. I colored it with my Copic markers and used my stardust here and there and lots on her wing.  Some yellow liquid pearl in her hair. Papers are from Olde Curiosity Shoppe and Tim Holtz/idea-ology.  I used a shiny piece of orgami paper behind the image.  Ribbon is from my stash and so is the imagine tag.  The key and lock are from the Old Curiosity Shoppe die tags.  Punches are from MS butterflies, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Sideview of Card

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Super image! Love this card! Love all details, colors, everything!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really lovely card! The image is beautiful and so are the design and colours!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous design!! I just love the butterflies and the colors! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning caroleann.really fabulous image and i love your design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation. Love this image in yellow. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty and perfect card for our theme Carole Ann.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!