Monday, September 23, 2013

DR. DREADFUL'S APOTHECARY

Woo-Hoo - This card was showcased at Delicious Doodles!  Thanks for choosing my card and congrats to everyone!

Hi, There!

Trying to get some Halloween cards done so here is another card with my Graphic 45/Steampunk Spells paper and another Delicious Doodles Digital Image called Sparkling Cyanide!  I put lots of sparkles in his hair - love his hair!!  And there is a lot of bubbling going on in his apothecary.  I made a Book of Spells that is attached inside the card.  As you know by now, I am in love with these Graphic 45 papers!  Enjoy your evening, and thanks for visiting Dr. Dreadful's lab;) - I am sure he would love to give you a sample or two but lets just settle for a hug ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
C...is for Challenge  #6 - Make it Sparkle
Challenges 4 Everybody  #29 - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles #54 - Gems and Blings

 Card Recipe:
Image is colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut him so that he stands up on the front of the card.  The card front folds flat and then you can open it up and it folds back on itself to stay open but there is more goodies inside - like a book of spells!  Added lots of glitter to his hair and some rhinestones for the bubbles of who knows what brewing from the vials of goodies:)

Open all the way: Book of Spells, and the Dr.'s sign are all from Graphic 45/Steampunk, and I attached some bat stickers and web photo corners from my stash and a die cut label to write a message.  But there is room inside the Spell Book to write a message!

5 comments:

  1. This is not a card, it's a work of art! LOVE his blue hair! And a book of spells!! WOW! How can you ever top this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sherri, really it is a peace of art! Great card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow love this caroleann.fantastic image and design and your bold colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “gems and bling”. Lovely to see you using one of Teri's wonderful images. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member) PS Not sure I'd want him to put a spell on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an unusual project, chapeau-bas to your creativity. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!