Saturday, October 19, 2013

HAPPY FALL

Hi, There!

I hope you are enjoying some cooler weather and get to see some pretty fall leaves.  I love the trees around us - such beautiful vibrant colors of orange, cream, reds, yellows and golds.  I cant seem to get out of the mold of creating something to do with this time of season - October and November months are my favorite.  Well, on to my card.  I used my prize rubber stamp from Sugar Nellie called Lei-la and isn't she cute!  I loved working her up into the pretty fall colors too.
Hope you like her so Happy Fall to everyone and thanks for taking a peek, till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl #109  - November
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Image is rubber stamp from Sugar Nellie called Lei-la - colored with following copic markers
Skin E000 E00 EII E93  HAIR E33 E34 E25 E27   OUTFIT YR61 YR 68 YR23  B41 B45
I used a Spellbinders die to frame her and mounted that on some foam dots to raise it from the card base which I covered in my stash papers and paper flowers are from my stash that I added some glitter dots to the centers.  The sentiment and tag are from Verve.  Pearl swirls are from Recollections.
Inside View: I added a few paper leaf stickers

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love your coloring on her & the fall colors are just perfect for this time of year. It really gets you in the mood! We'll have to enjoy the leaves while we can, they won't last long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous caroleann.i love your colours and details and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge , good luck, hope to see you here again cheers sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and wonderful autumn colours! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous card, love the colours you have used! Thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!