Tuesday, January 21, 2014

WARM WINTER COCOA

PS  This card won at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!!!  Thank you for picking my card!!!  Yahooo!

Hi, There!

Yes, me again - two posts in one day!  Got myself some warm winter cocoa and this little cutie and here we are!!  Hope you like the card - I love hot cocoa with cool whip and marshmallows and chocolate syrup drizzled on top!  Yummy!  Just what she is saying on my card!!  Thanks for visiting with me today, to all my cold weather friends - stay warm and hot cocoa mug hugs to you;)   ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #55 Anything Goes with twist of "Winter Blues"
Pile It On Challenge #3 - "Wood" - the love sign on my card
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge # 200 - Pearls, pearls, pearls

Card Recipe:
Image is a Sassy Cheryl's called Warm Winter Cocoa
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02
Hair: Y02, Y15, Y17
Outfit: R05 R27 R29 R46    B0000 B00 B41 B21 B45 B95 B26 B39 BG000  G82 G94
I don't think I have ever used so many colors before on one little image - but she was worth it!
Papers are from Life In the Country by Maja Design - Not sure there is any paper that I don't like that is Maja Design!!  Love it all!  "Love" is a wood laser cut, ribbon, rhinestone hearts, and pearls all from my stash.
Side View:



13 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! your coloring rocks, and I am loving this fun design!
    This is cuppa cocoa time for sure!!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love her! That red & blue color combination just pops! This is just adorable and as always you have colored her to perfection. I can almost taste the cocoa, but have never tried cool whip! I always put marshmallow creme in mine every night! I love it better than real marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, did you ever put me in the mood for some hot chocolate!
    What a darling card. Simply precious and so beautifully done.
    Thanks for playing in the PEARLS challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just darling - and love the red and blue! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it ON Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me smile. Your image is precious and the color combo you used brings joy! Thank you for sharing your card with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    Melissa M
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really darling. I love how you colored the image. So cute!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Wood Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    PIO DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Love a little hearts. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness this is such a cute card. Love the bright colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl Challenges Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute as a button. You did a fantastic job blinging up this cutie pie. I could go for a hot cup of chocolate myself, Come join me! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card! I adore the red and purple colors. Thankn you for sharing with us here at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card-certainly a perfect image for these frigid days! Your recipe for hot chocolate sound s mighty good! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!