Monday, March 17, 2014

AURORA WINGS - ANTHING GOES

Hi, There!

I just finished this image from Aurora Wings called SakuraFubuki and I just love her dreamy look and that flowing hair!  Fun, fun to color too!  Been waiting patiently for this challenge to begin - check out their challenge blog site and some awesome digital art by Mitzi.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Challenge #63 Anything Goes with optional twist - 2D or 3D flowers

Card Recipe:
Copic Markers 
E0000 E000 E00 E93
E30 E33
E93 E95 E97
BG0000 BG000 BG01
Stardust used on some of the flowers
and on some of the flower petals
Papers used - Graphic 45 Bird Song
Ribbon and rhinestones from my stash
Flowers from WOC and added some gold wire curls
Inside View of card: 
Butterfly from MS punch and some more Graphic 45 background paper.

The word text is up there on the right and I have no idea how to get it out of there;) LOL

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I really look forward to these images from you. You do them all so perfectly! I'm starting to think these are just meant for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CaroleAnn, this is so lovely! Her hair looks so silky and shiny. Thank you for entering your beautiful card into Aurora Wings Challenge. Hugs Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just loving the colors here, CaroleAnne! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our Aurora Wings first challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is perfect!!! As for me, I feel autumn mood when I look on this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantasic card CaroleAnn Thank you so much for joining in on our firt challenge at Aurora Wings Hope to see you again next month Good luck Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your color choices and papers are delightful Carole Ann - and the details you've added to the design are engaging! The doodles around the image, the wire sprig with the flower and the scattering of the gold brads all creative! Thanks for taking the time to share your project & creativity at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create: #61 ATG Challenge [with optional "use 2D or 3D flowers"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is just gorgeous. I especially like the light areas in her hair. I have such a difficult time leaving light areas. It just doesn't seem to work for me. I love the flowers also. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!