Tuesday, December 9, 2014

FAIRY DUST

Hi, There!

I love fairies and always happy to color one up.  Well, I did two here because I could not make up my mind which color to use.  One in non-traditional colors of pink and purple and the other in red and green.  Both are center step cards which show off this little fairy! I used Copic markers and, of course,  lots of fairy dust!!  I found these magical creatures at Cuddly Buddly!  Thanks for visiting me today and I wish for you a magical type of day, till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and beautiful colouring of the sweet images and I love the corners die cuts you've used. Take care, Ann-Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these fairies are absolutely ADORABLE!! I love the soft colors on the top one, but the festive design on the second is really adorable too!! :) Love your fun accents!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!