Sunday, January 4, 2015

NEW YEAR/NEW BABY GIRL!

Hi, There!
What better way to celebrate the New Year than with the birth of a baby!!  My friend has now entered the realm of grandparenthood and I am very excited for her.  So I had to make her a card and here it is!   The image is digital from Pachela Studios at Cuddly Buddly found here.    I used Copic Markers to color this little fellow.  Star Dust and Wink of Stella.  And the beautiful die cut doily is from CheeryLynn Cape Code Doily.  One of my surprises in the mail this year was from a good friend that sent me a bunch of pre-cut dies all ready to use!!!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday afternoon.  I am a little under the weather today so any plans of putting away Christmas decorations will have to wait till another day!  House always looks neater when everything is put away - don't you think?  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week full of wonderful "new beginnings"!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Carole Ann!!!! Wish you a healthy and happy year ! A wonderful sweet card for a new baby! So delicate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just gorgeous! Adorable image & the doily is the perfect touch! ha ha I'm betting the new mom will have this put directly into the baby's scrapbook or baby book as the treasure it is! Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet CaroleAnn. I'm sure the happy grandmother to be will treasure it. Love that doily and the sweet image. You take care of yourself and don't let all the yuckies that are going around get you down. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious creation here Carole Ann!! LOVE the pretty rose border alon with the elegant die cut accents! I'm sure the gma will adore this!! Happy New Year and HUGS my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!