Saturday, October 24, 2015

SKULLS AND SPELLS

Hi, There!

I have discovered my Distress Inks - had them for so long and never really did much with them.  Started watching some Tim Holt's videos and now I am hooked and wish I had more time to just play!  So here is my first card using a Hampton Art stamp. Stamped it in Brushed Pewter Distress Paint and once dry went over with distress inks and a spot of textured paste in the corner. (Not to be too ghoulish, it is suppose to be blood!!)  Fun stuff!
Papers used for background are from Graphic 45 and some mirror paper on the end.  Corner spider webs from Recollections. I have more to post but maybe tomorrow.  Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge #2 Spooky
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge The Monster Mash


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Spooky Creation. I am still yet to play with distress inks, they scare me! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular creation, it's fantastic! Thank you for sharing your fun project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole Ann, all of your three new cards are great! Your work with distress inks is super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very spooky wonderful card Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges................Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That one one awesome creation CaroleAnn!! I love your use of the distress inks here!! Fabulous design and I'm so thrilled to see your entry!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!