Wednesday, January 20, 2016

RED HOT LOVE

Hi, There!

I think Lucy Loo says it all - I have so many of these images (still want more) and I can never make up my mind which one to use.  But as soon as I saw the Challenge over at East Wind - this just fit the bill!!!  You know how much I like to color hair, lips and eyes - except I decided to leave those alone for this challenge.  Thanks for visiting, and till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Challenge #47 Color challenge - Black, White and one other color - for me RED!! :)

Color Recipe:
Image from The East Wind - Lucy Loo colored with Copic Markers as follows:
Hair, Ring, and little piece of her dress - R22 R24 R27 R29 R46 R89
BoBunny background paper - red sparkle ribbon from my stash - I cut some of the BoBunny paper to frame the bottom of the image.  Colored the wood text "Love" with distress inks and used stardust on the wooden love and on her ring.

7 comments:

  1. Love the fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Beautiful image and beautiful card all together here Carole Ann! LOVE your coloring and the popped out "love" sentiment really sets this all off nicely!! ;) Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! LOVE that red hair...and love the way you left her face uncolored except for the eyes! It makes a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is so striking. Colouring only part of the image is so effective. Her hair is amazing. Love the entire design. Thanks so much for playing along with our Black White & One Other Colour challenge at The East Wind. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your coloring is just STUNNING!!!! Love this!!! Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy does she look sassy. LOL You do such a beautiful coloring job on hair CaroleAnn. Top notch my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!