Friday, November 18, 2016

AUTUMN MOMENTS IN COLOR

Hi, There

I hope you are well today.  I re-discovered my Brusho crystals - btw I have lots of "stuff" that needs to be "re-discovered"!  I used them to make the back ground on this card and over stamped with a stamp from Inkadinkadoo with  different colored inks.  A few sequins here and there and done!

Most of our leaves are gone now so winter is coming.  Had some beautiful sunny weather in the 50's so a little warmer than it should be but I will take it.  So this is to remember the Autumn moments in color!  Till next time, Hugs & Blessings ~ CaroleAnn



Challenge Entries for this card:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #191 - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge # 32 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge # 148 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful design! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! I like the pretty warm colors. Nicely done CaroleAnn. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!