Thursday, December 8, 2016

CHRISTMAS CARDS #8 & #9

Hi, There!

Very cold here tonight!!  Good day to stay inside and make a card or two - two is what I have made and another in the works to post tomorrow.  Getting to the end soon as I have a box of cards - yes - not store bought but from a charity donation so I will not finish up with all my card making and will use what I have and hope for better use of my retirement time next year;)  With the help of my daughter and grandkids, I did manage to get the tree up (it is little with lights) and some decorations around the living room.  Hope you are on schedule with whatever you plan for your holidays.  Till next time, Hugs and Blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Digital Image from Aurora Wings - Christmas Cactus Sprite colored with Copic Markers:
E000 E00 E01 E11 E95  Hair Y15 Y15 Y19  Body R27 R89 R35 G94 G99 G43
Background paper was embossed with snowflake embossing folder and used stardust here and there.
Sentiment is from ODBD.  Leaf sticking out from the photo is part of my Christmas Cactus - photo to follow - this is where she would live - inside the colorful mushroom in my planter!  LOL
Card #9 - Just a quickie as I found this pre-stamped image I made in my stash and just put it together with some freebies of ribbon and papers I received from Verve Stamp company - thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are just fantastic! Your first image is just adorable & the 2nd card is equally beautiful! From traditional colors on the first to non-traditional on the 2nd, they are both gorgeous! Glad you have your tree up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!