Friday, August 24, 2018

DEEP BREATH!!!!

Hi, There!

My son-in-law turned 50 last week and yes, I am late with my card!!!  Just had to make him one that I know would put a smile on his face.  Made a shaker card which I have not made in quite some time and it was fun!!

I had a whole bunch of August birthdays to get done and just took so long to make them all.  My time is limited at how long I can sit due to some arthritic and hip problems but I am working around it so far - slow but sure;)

Will be going in for hip replacement next month so I will be out of the game of making cards for a while but plan to be back as soon as I am up to it.  Perhaps by October, I should be up and running, well, maybe not running!!!!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


Card Recipe:
The image is from AI/Deep Breath and colored with Copic Markers.  I used a Frame die-cut from Whimsey Stamps called Shaker Frame Rectangle.  Acetate and foam added to the frame and then the fun Toppings from Queen & Co. and some sequins from my stash!!  Stamped an extra cake so I could put it on the front with a 3D foam.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant shaker card love the puffa fish image and great sentiment--good luck and speedy recovery with your hip op--sounds like a 50s dance lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fat fish. LOL You always do great work with the shaker designs. Praying the surgery will go well for you with a smooth sailing recovery. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!