Friday, September 21, 2018

LET'S PLAY SNOWBALLS!!!!

Hi, There!

I know it is way too early for snow here on the East Coast but this is the image I chose for my last spot as Guest Designer for our Colour Crazy Challenge that starts on Sept. 21.  


I hope you can join in for this challenge and it is always ATG but please remember you must have something on your project that is hand colored.  A shout out to Ruth for inviting me as a Guest Designer - this was lots of fun so thank you for this opportunity!!

Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and I love their images and background papers too!  
Thank you to our sponsor:













This may be my last post for a little while, but I plan to be back before the end of this year.  Thanks for all your comments and taking a peek at what I create.  Many wishes to all for a blessed Fall Season that is coming our way, stay well, till next time ~ Hugs and blessings, CaroleAnn


My card for this GD spot:
Card Recipe:
Digital Image/The Paper Shelter/Little Girl colored with Copic Markers;
Skin E0000 E000 E00 E01   Hair E70 E71 E74  Outfit E23 E35 R56 R59 B00 B01 G21 G24
Used MS snowflake punches with some glitter paper.  Made the bottom look like a snow pile with some white tulle and added gesso and glitter.  Finished up with some Nuvo Drops and fussy cut the image and mounted with 3D foam tape.  The background paper I purchased from The Paper Shelter a while ago and it just finished it all off nicely.  

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! They certainly knew what they were doing having you as guest designer! Your coloring is amazing! LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured cute image love all the sparkle and the tulle snow-a great idea -hope yo see you back soon and best wishes for a speedy recovery
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Look at you go with all those background elements. Love the tulle snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!