Sunday, November 25, 2018

BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Hi, There!  UPDATE:  You can find the EastWind digital images on Etsy.

Yeap, it's me again and now with card number two made with the digital image called Baby Its Cold from a retired company called The EastWind by artist Unky.  Loved her artwork and as I said in previous post, I do have many of her digital images and I love them all!  So here she is again but colored in the true Christmas colors of Red and Green.  Thanks for stopping by, and hope it is not too boring with using the same image but she is really cute and fun to color!!!  Big hugs and lots of blessings ~ CaroleAnn
Card Recipe:
Digital Image/Baby Its Cold/EastWind - colored with Copic Markers
Skin E0000 E000 E00 E02 E01 E11
Hair E70 E71 E74 E77  Eyes G40 G43 G24 G94 G85  Glossy Accents added
Outfit  YG13 G24   R24 R27 R29
Image framed with Stitched Nesting Rectangles from Tuttidesigns and edges distressed with Shabby Shutters.  Glitter added to heart on mittens.  Wink of Stella on hat, hair, and mittens.
BP from my stash - not sure where it is from and ribbon also from stash.  
Snowflake Border from Memory Box and lots of glitter added.

Sharing card with:
613 Avenue Create #215 - ATG Optional Twist - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps #168 - ATG Optional use of ribbon (my bow) 
Christmas Card Throwdown - November Stash Challenge - Ribbon and Glitter




7 comments:

  1. Love this card!! Your coloring is always amazing to me ! You could color this image 100 times and I would enjoy every single one of them !! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and papers--I love beautiful image and fabulous colouring!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! I can't tell you how much I adore this card! It's gorgeous! I'm so glad you joined our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this combination of red and pink. I wouldn't have thought of it and it's perfect framing for your image. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, what a fantastic creation, I am loving your colour choices, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring. That hat looks like real wool. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again. Please ensure your a follower, never know if you'll be a winner or Top 3.
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!