Thursday, December 20, 2018

SLEIGH RIDES AND HOT COCOA

Hi, There!

Oh, what fun to go sleigh riding and then have the hot cocoa to warm up!!!  I have many fond memories of doing this with our kids and grandchildren many years ago.  Now I will stay inside and have the hot cocoa ready for all when they return!!!  Thanks for stopping by, not sure if I will be posting much until after the Christmas festivities here.  Take care and many blessings for your holidays ~ CaroleAnn

CARD RECIPE:
The image is from Flourishes/Snow Day/Marcella Hawley and colored with Copic Markers
C2 C4  E33 E25 E13  B91 B95  R14 R24   
The sentiment is from Recollections  Snowflakes die cuts from a mag freebie
 Ribbon from my stash and so is the background paper.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! There are lot of wonderful touches of glimmer. Hope you're enjoying the holidays my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the image and sentiment although your idea of waiting inside with the cocoa sounds better lol Love the doodling too-I have a stamps giveaway if you are interested-Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly delightful! The image is perfect and the snowflake and sentiment just put the icing on the cake! I'm so glad to see you posting again! I always look forward to seeing your gorgeous cards! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cards with sleds on them. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!