Friday, April 26, 2019

YOU'RE THE CAT'S MEOW!!!!

Hi, There!

And yes that is my son - the cat's meow for sure!!!  I just fell in love with this image from QKR Stampede #E 23902 /Cool Cat Dude and the sentiment is #Q 14906.  My son has a long-haired ginger cat named Teddy and they are the best of buddies - but both very cool dudes!  So how perfect is this image for my son's birthday card!!!!  LOL

So it is Friday and this is the card inspiration for our QKR challenge that is always ATG!  Thanks for stopping by and come join us!  Have a great week, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe
The image is Cool Cat with Shades #23902 and sentiment  #14906.  The image is colored with Copic Markers and the shades have Glossy Accents.  I framed the cat with a Stitched Square die cut and backed with a black square.  The striped paper die cut with a Stitched Nesting Rectangle Tutti Designs.  The sentiment is also die cut with the same die.  All papers are from Whimsy Stamps/Tigers.  Heart clip from my stash.

Sharing This Card With:



3 comments:

  1. For some reason this did not show up on my following list. It still has your previous card. Anyways, I love it. He looks like a very cool cat! Love how he;s colored and how the striped paper coordinates. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read Dianes comment and I have the same trouble it always shows the last card I commented on then I find I have missed about three posts!!!
    That is one cool cat love the shades lol and great co-ordintaing paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!