Tuesday, June 11, 2019

POPPIES WATERCOLOR STYLE

Hi, There!

At the risk of being boring - another Poppy card but I did try my hand at using watercolors on this set of poppies.  I always forget how much I enjoy the watercolors until I take them out and try them again.  So many different techniques and not enough time to try them all!!!  Lol!   

The stamp is from Stampendous/Poppies and I stamped them on watercolor paper.  Popped up the front flower with a 3D foam pad.  Frame is from Spellbinders and background paper is from my stash.

I used a SU sentiment which is embossed in black and another Spellbinder flag tag die.   Some Stardust and Wink of Stella on the flowers and I used some sequins from stash.  Thanks for stopping by, and now I feel the need to color some "girlie girl stuff" ;)

Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poppies and beautifully watercoloured love the dramatic colour combination
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, CaroleAnn! Especially love the sentiment. Great water coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!