Wednesday, December 15, 2021

 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL

It has been quite a year for all of us and for me, personally, we have had some health issues that slowed me up from being able to give much attention to my blog.  But just thought I would send out this little note to let you know I am still here - peeping at all your beautiful creations!  

Below is just a photo of some of the cards on my table that I just completed.  I am now finished with my Christmas card-making (made 50 cards to my surprise:) and now will enjoy the remainder of this year with my family and friends.  

I pray that the good Lord will send you many blessings in 2022 and keep you and yours safe in all your goings and comings!

~ hugs and blessings, CaroleAnn

All stamps, papers and die cuts used to make these cards are from Stamping Up.


2 comments:

  1. It has definitely been quite a year!Beautiful cards love the designs,papers and die-cuts.Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and hopefully a better New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your cards. I love this set. I have the set and would like to borrow some of your ideas, if that's okay. I can never come up with original ideas anymore. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's hoping for a better year for us all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!