Monday, October 24, 2022

MY GRATEFUL CARD

It has been some time since my last post.  But I have been creating a ton of cards and also making albums.  So creatively busy but not posting much.  Sorry about that.  I made one card like this and it blossomed into a whole bunch of different grateful cards.  We can always find something to be grateful for in our lives no matter what is going on with us or around us.  

The card front is an old embossing folder I dug out of my stash and it just about covers all the gratefuls in my life.  This embossing folder made card making simple too because it is so pretty by itself.  So many embossing folders that can do just that for you - quick card idea!

May you always find blessings tucked away in your day.  

I thank my Lord for my blessings both seen and unseen each and every day!

Card Recipe:
CS - Base is Navy Blue 
Die cuts and sentiments from SU both have been popped up with dimensionals and this is an easel card.  On the side is a small peek at another closed card with changed up colors.  Fall colors are so much fun to play with!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love this. The embossing has such a nice bold look. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird was just thinking about you last night and wondering if you were okay-great to see you back and love the easel card and fabulous embossing folder
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! It's good to see you today. That's a beautiful folder and you sure got a good photo to show its pattern. The embossing really does enough work on its own, but I see you took it to the next level with an easel design. I was just thinking today how much time it takes to photograph, edit, and write a blog post. The card making is a small part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!