Sunday, June 29, 2014

DANDELION FUN

Hi, There!

You all know how I feel about "Fairyland" so this adorable Sprite called Dandelion is just what I wanted to color.  It was a generous freebie from Mitzi at AuroraWings - so thanks again!!  Their challenge is "no lines or color bingo - so chicken that I am I went for the Color Bingo.  Not too good with the my Mac in trying to alter images so I wasn't sure if I could do the no lines.  So here she is and the image reminds me of being a little girl in the park with my sister and gathering all the dandelions we could and blowing away!!  Nice to be brought back to our childhood as it is so good for our souls;)

Till next time, thanks so much for visiting, have a wonderful week filled with some kind of childhood fun!:)  ~ CaroleAnn
Colored with Copic Markers:
E000 E00 E01 E93
Y02 Y06 Y08 Y15 Y17
G24 G94
B26 B39
Spellbinder Petite Scalloped Ovals for the framed image and Spellbinders Frame - Radiant Rectangle in Black for background.  Bo Bunny rhinestones in blue and yellow  Lots of stardust added - it's a fairy!!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

AuroraWings Challenge #4 - No Lines or Color Bingo
Aurora Facebook Challenge - Clean and Simple
613 Avenue Create #78 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, CaroleAnn! The Dandelion Sprite looks fabulous in the color combo of black-yellow-blue. I love that this baby was able to bring the fond memories of your childhood to you. That's the kind of comments I love the most from people who color and craft with my digi's. ^_^ Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings' Challenge #4. Good luck! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning carole-ann.gorgeous sweet image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, CaroleAnn! Love the colors you chosr and that beautiful die cut frame. Thanks so much for joining our Color Bingo Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination too! And so great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty with the black accents and frame. Aren't you suppose to make a wish when you blow away the fuzzy? Thanks for bringing back some nice childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! I was gone for 4 days with no access to my computer so it's fun coming back to adorable cards like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour combo CaroleAnn - very summery !
    We used to tell the time with dandelions - one blow 1 o'clock, two blows 2 o'clock etc ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!