Tuesday, June 17, 2014

GET WELL CARDS

Hi, There
I just thought both these bears were just so cute that I had to make a she and he card!:) I used card stock from my stash and all buttons, ribbon, and pearls were from my stash too.  I put some clear gloss on their eyes and colored them up with Spectrum Noir markers and shaded with some of my Spectrum Noir pencils!  Fun images to color!  Thanks to Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil!  Now I don't want anyone to not feel well but I am ready for that needed "get well" card for a he or she!  Stay well, and until next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #76 - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart  #23- Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge  #218- 3 or more Embellies
Love To Create Challenge  #120- Anything Goes

Card Recipe
Spectrum Markers:
Bear Boy Body - EB2 EB3 EB4 EB6  FS6 FS7 FS8
Slippers - IB1 IB2
Bathrobe - GB4 GB6
Bear Girl Body - BG3 BG5 PP1
Eyes IB2 IB3
Bathrobe - HB1 HB2 HB3
Slippers - PP4 PP6

4 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with both of these! They are just adorable! I have both of them too and they are favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards! love the image and layout! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Love to Create! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful get well cards! They will comfort someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!