Tuesday, October 24, 2017

IT'S WITCHES BREW TIME

Hi, There!

Got this card done in speed lightning time!  I did not have much coloring to do - that and trying to figure out a design for the image to incorporate into a card takes me the longest!!!  What about you?  I could color all day but my arthritis would have something to say about that!!!  lol

This is an image from Stampendous - Toil and Trouble and after I colored the fire and the moon, I then added the Nuovo Crystal Drops - onto the design of the card and then I used rub-ons for the sentiments!!!  Quick and easy and I like the outcome too!!  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn



Sharing this card with

4 comments:

  1. Great halloween card and fabulous image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Love your coloring and that image is fantastic! What a perfect Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Интересно, что такое весьма варит в котле, из него поднимаются очень симпатичные разноцветные пузырьки!)) Интересное сочетание силуэтов и цветных деталей!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Image, your Card looks Spooktacular :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!