Thursday, October 5, 2017

WITCHES BREW COFFEE STYLE

Hi, There!

I have to get a few Halloween cards done and then onto Christmas.  But, sometimes I just can't pull myself away from the Fall cards - I still have so many started and not completed!  Oh, well, all the dilemmas in life should be so simple;)

Here is one Halloween card that I made with a new stamp set I received from Stampin Up - Coffee Cafe!!!  I love this stamp set and the Merry Cafe set that I also received along with the dies.  So many possibilities with the set, I haven't even begone to tap into it all!

I love coffee even witches brew would be okay with me - more likely I am the witch before I have my morning coffee!!!  lol  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Background papers from stash.  Bat sticker also from stash.  I drew the spiders free hand.  The coffee cup was stamped onto scrap paper and the sentiment is from the Merry Cafe addition and then I used the coordinating die cuts from the Stampin Up Coffee Cafe.

Card shared with
SSS Monday Challenge - A Walk on the Dark Side - yeah, it would be with me before my coffee;)
Crafting With Friends Challenge #51- ATG
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #177 - ATG


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the coffee cup and great sentiment label
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I adore this card! This is me before I have my first cup in the morning! This is just a darling card & perfect for any coffee lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole Ann, I agree, this card is perfect for coffee lovers! I love coffee too))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!! Love the bat and the coffee theme!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you doing the hand drawing details. Nice. Fun card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!