Friday, February 15, 2019

A FRIEND IS SOMEONE YOU CAN LEAN ON

Hi, There!

Friday so you know what that means - besides the happiest day of the week - another challenge week over at QKR Stampede.  This is the image I fell in love with although there are many to fall in love with over there - take a peek!!!

But I have a soft spot for rag dolls and I guess it is because they bring back memories of simpler times;)  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
The QKR digital image is  #8808  Colored with Copic Markers:
E0000 000 00 01 02  R05 08 24 46  BG10 11 13  C2  Y21 23 32 35 38
DP Glitz/Happy Travels  Sentiment is an old Stampin Up stamp I had from a set of 2000.  Corners are from a die and I used kraft paper to cut them out.  Added some stardust on those and the ragdolls' hair and here and there on their quilt.  Fussy cut out the image and popped up with 3D foam tape.











4 comments:

  1. I remember using this stamp when I was on their design team. So very cute. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never seen a cuter card with this image!! Love the way you made it seem to be on a table a table. I've colored it up myself before but never this cute! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured -great scene you created too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how cute your card is! I just love this QKR image. You have colored it beautifully and I like the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!