Thursday, February 28, 2019

DREAMING ABOUT BIKE RIDES FROM THE PAST

Hi, There!

My bike riding days are long past, but the dream is to have a Spring day and going for that bike ride in the outdoors with that spring breeze going thru your hair and the sun shining down on you!!!

It is cold and snowy here so my escape is a spring-like card.  

Now I started some decluttering and I find these Magnolia Stamps that I forgot I had!!!!  LOL  Here she is Tilda on her bike!!!  Love her!!  

Thanks for stopping by and here's to warmer sunshine weather for those of us that are in the colder elements;)  Hugs, and blessings always ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Magnolia Stamp - On the Road Tilda and a Magnolia background stamp all colored with Copic Markers
The image is fussy cut and mounted onto background scenery with 3D foam tape
Tilda - E0000 000 00 02  Hair E29 27 33  Bike R05 24 27 C1 2 3
Flowers YR21 02 68 B32 G82
Sentiment and hearts from Amy Tangerine/Hey There - embossed in clear
Wink of Stella and Stardust  Mounted onto Black cardstock

Sharing my card with:
Creative Moments #163 - ATG
Crafty Creations #385 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
The House that Stamps Build F2719 - ATG
The Sisterhood of Crafters - In the Red - Tilda's bike!
Word Art Wednesday  Weeks #376-#377 - ATG




  

12 comments:

  1. OMG so adorable CaroleAnn! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘RED’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scene, CaroleAnn! I love your sweet Tilda - thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image beautifully coloured love the scene you created and the doodling--my cycling days are long gone too mind you wouldn't like to cycle on the busy roads now!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the bicycle scene. My bicycle days are also over. My husband doesn't want me to get rid of my bicycle. Since I broke my shoulder I am terrified of falling again. Nope, no bike for me. I am going through my stash since I haven't used it in so long. I'm finding lots of interesting things that I forgot about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! What a sweet scene you have created! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling, CaroleAnn. I love the image and your wonderful layout. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Great coloring and details. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this darling Magnolia image - great layout for this card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely scene you have created.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!