Tuesday, May 2, 2017

BIG SISTER HUGS

Hi, There!

It is amazing when you go thru your stash and find something you did not even remember that you had!!!!  Love it!!  This is from Holly Pond Hill, Joanna Sheen Decoupage Sheets and it is dated 2013.  So I had fun putting this together for my sister as she loves these cute critters.  I haven't done decoupage in some time so I found out I was a little rusty but still had fun and I know she will love these cute mice all decked out in their frocks!!!  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


PS   So much fun making this I will have to make more as there are a number of sheets to look thru - like finding a surprise gift in my craft room!!!!  LOL

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! What a wonderful find! Your sister will be thrilled with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card full of warmest and sweetest feelings! Great gift for a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet! I can deal with these kind of mice. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!