Monday, May 1, 2017

MAY DAY

Hi, There!

Happy May Day to you.  Well, I have to watch every year my most fave movie named Maytime at this time of year and I have to have a box of tissues close by because the music starts and I start bawling!!!!  Love it!!!  Maytime is a 1937 American musical romantic drama and it stars Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy and John Barrymore!!  My mom introduced me to this movie and I have loved it from the get go!!! 

Well, on to my May card which is a digital image from Polkadoodles called Tulip Darling Bud.  A fun image for me to color and added some glitter here and there along with a doily and the sentiment is a fabric sticker.  A secret message is on the removable tag peeking out of the side of the image.  All done!!   Never have enough birthday cards.  Till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at:
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #157 - ATG
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 16 - ATG

Card Recipe:
Image is colored with Copic Markers:
E0000 E000 E00 E11
R11 R20 R21 R22  C1 C2 C4   YG07 G14 YG13 YG25
Papers, fabric sentiment stickers, doily, tag, and bling are all from my stash

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! I love your coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image. Love that combo of reds you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!