Sunday, May 14, 2017

ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE

Hi, There!!

To enjoy all those precious moments that come our way each and every day - sometimes we can be so busy we do not notice them.  I hope I go thru life every day with my eyes wide open so I do not have to say I ever missed a moment!!  So here is my card to remind me to do just that!!

Have a wonderful day and I hope you have many moments of sheer pleasure surrounding you always, till next time, Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Background was done with water and salt and I used my watercolor paints.  It was an experiment that surprising enough (one of those moments:) that turned out to be okay!!! LOL  Diecuts from my stash worked out just right too!!

Shared this card at:
SS Monday Challenge - It's a Frame Up

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty effect on the background CaroleAnn - definitely more than OK - it's FAB ! ^_^
    Thank you for the lovely comment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background CaroleAnn and another great sentiment-I bought some sea salt granules to try this technique a couple of months ago-still not done it will have to try it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I've heard of the salt technique but never tried it. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!